Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Stylish.

Awesome style and great choice of music. I wish I understood the plot better. Was the devil helping him get his revenge? That's what I got out of it. Anyway, great flash.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Didn't totally get it, but still f***in hilarious!

I was eating microwave noodles and at the zombie false-alarm part, I had noodles in my mouth and they came launching out(Didn't get keyboard though). Sorry, maybe too much info, but this thing was totally bitchin'!!!

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

Great idea!

You carried out the idea nicely. The only thing I think could have been better was if you had better music. You know how movie trailers have punding music in the background? I think that if this movie had that same kind of exciting music playing it would have added to the coolness of this movie. Anyways, apart from that it was great. I still put it on my favorites! :D
PS. the reason why I gave interactivity ten was because it had a good button. That's all a movie needs in my opinion.

Loopmaster - The Damned Loopmaster - The Damned

Bitchin' Song

Your song is way legit, and I used it in my live-action short film. Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgt0q NXIhI

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Bitchin' Song

I love this song, so I used it in my live action short film. Hope you like it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udgt0q NXIhI

-&amp;gt;The APPROACH&amp;lt;- ->The APPROACH<-

3 years later, it still sounds good

Hey man, I used this song in my crappy first animation "Jumbo the Giant Slug", and I've since kinda drifted away from flash as I went to high school. But 3 years later, I'm working on a movie with dinosaurs, and this song came to mind. I gotta say, after 3 years, it sounds just as good, and I'm using it twice! Thanks a ton!