Easy Way Out Easy Way Out

Stylish.

Awesome style and great choice of music. I wish I understood the plot better. Was the devil helping him get his revenge? That's what I got out of it. Anyway, great flash.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

Didn't totally get it, but still f***in hilarious!

I was eating microwave noodles and at the zombie false-alarm part, I had noodles in my mouth and they came launching out(Didn't get keyboard though). Sorry, maybe too much info, but this thing was totally bitchin'!!!

Bacon Samurai Bacon Samurai

Great idea!

You carried out the idea nicely. The only thing I think could have been better was if you had better music. You know how movie trailers have punding music in the background? I think that if this movie had that same kind of exciting music playing it would have added to the coolness of this movie. Anyways, apart from that it was great. I still put it on my favorites! :D
PS. the reason why I gave interactivity ten was because it had a good button. That's all a movie needs in my opinion.

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

I loooooooooooooove this!

Now obviously this is a great submission, I won't talk about that because it's so obvious. But i want everyone to know that there is a SECRET SCENE that a friend told me about!!! When Voldamort does the Avada Cadabra spell on Snape, you should pause the movie and press the forward button to go forward frame by frame. There is a part where the green lines of the spell form a little star. If you click on that star there is a bonus scene!!! it's really funny but I won't spoil it for you! Just remmember, find that star!!!

ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars ORDINARY MAN Ep.2 BigEars

Some of the best animation on newgrounds!

I first want you to know that ordinary man ep 1 and 2 as well as origin of the hair are on my favorites list. Your non-computer animation is stunning! I like how ordinary this series is and how ordinary big ears is. That guy is just the inconciderate a-hole you want to kick in the shins! Any way, I know this takes a long time to make but pleeeeez hurry with the next one! Thanks! :D

NoComicsComics responds:

Ah, I am very glad you appreciate this and my other work for the animation, as that is my main goal. I am working on 3 now, unfortunately, I have been having some trouble that has prevented me from making much progress, but I am hard at work on it now. Sorry it took so long to respond, as my internet has been down for several days. Thanks again, and glad to hear you liked it.

Bunnykill 3 Vol.2 Bunnykill 3 Vol.2

Hell yeah!

Man I looooved Bunnykill from the first episode and you've only gotten better. I like that they are cute bunnies but in a violence-filled animation. I only have one complaint for this, I've always liked traditional swords and thought that the lightsabers were kind of ripping off star wars. You're probably shaking your head and saying: "God that complaining little @#$*!" I just like traditional swords, that's all. Anyway, kick ass animation, man, well worth the long wait! This series should be recognized for the masterpiece it is!
PS, I gave you interactivity ten because your movie had a good menu and that's all that should be expected. Please please please make more soon!!!

Super-Duper Friends Super-Duper Friends

Awesome!

I liked that it resembled those old super-man cartoons in technicolor! You did a good job spoofing modern politics, old comic book characters, and technicolor all in one animation. Please oh pleeeez hurry with the next one! I loved this! The only reason I gave it a nine and not a ten was because it was a little on the short side even though the animation was top-notch! Great Work!

Snowy II: Home for Xmas Snowy II: Home for Xmas

The best Snowy!

This is classic! I have a question, though. how come the third snowy is on your site, ebolaworld but it's not on NG? i want everyone to know that, OK? Snowy 3, the Nightmare is on ebolaworld so go see it after this one! I can't wait for the next!

Samination responds:

I am releasing Snowy 3 on NG tomorrow! Just wanted to have a little space in between.

J.I.M. J.I.M.

This is really your first animation? It ROCKS!

i loved the hand-drawn animation. Some people don't but I like it. also, your jokes were pretty clever and I liked how stupid the cammander and the terrorists were! great work. make a series!

The Spirit of Halloween 1 The Spirit of Halloween 1

Awesome!!!

I love how you managed to put in all those unrelated jokes about cheney and stuff! It was so good! MAKE PART 2 FAST! :D